Thursday, May 22, 2008

#11 - I am now a proud owner of a juicer -UPDATED


I know, it's a stupid goal, but dang getting this juicer was harder than just going to the store and getting it.

I have been wanting a Breville Juice Fountain Elite for a few months now (ever since I was diagnosed with endometriosis and started the natural diet). I borrowed 2 different juicers from 2 different people and every time I earmarked money to go buy it, something would come up and the money would have to be used somewhere else. Finally, last week I went to Macy's armed with my coupon. Unfortunately, their coupons don't work on "things that plug in(?!?!)" So, finally today, I could not stand it anymore, with all my fruits and veggies piled up in my fridge and bought the darn thing. Now, where on my limited counter top do I put this monstrosity? A problem for another day.

UPDATE: So my friend emailed me tonight, not knowing I had a juicer already, told me she saw an ad for Macy's that had ALL juicers for 40% off!! I waited 6 months for the stupid thing to go on sale at Macy's and now that I got one, it goes on sale 3 days later...the story of my life.

2 comments:

kristin said...

79. Decide if I want to go pro?? Wow, I did not know you wanted to do that!

I want to go to WPPI someday too!

P.S. i am not sure if I am someone your admire, but when the oppertunity is right, I will bring you as a second shooter to something.

kimz said...

Holy cow! That thing is like the mother of all juicers! ...and it's very shiny. :P