Friday, June 6, 2008

#79 - I think I am gonna do it! "Going Pro"


I think I have decided to do it! I think I am going to go "pro" with my photography. Yikes. Fear. Lots of it. What finally did it was the realization that the only thing holding me back is ME. Fear of failure. But then I got to thinking, when my parents were my age they moved to a new country where they barely (if at all, knew the language), borrowed money and started a business. And 12 years ago, they ended that business and started another one. I think I can do this, I hope...

So for the next few months I am going to work on a business plan and on learning as much as I can. I have 5 family portrait shoots lined up in the next 2 weeks. So, stayed tuned because I may change my mind tomorrow!

2 comments:

kimz said...

okay... keep breathing! You can do this!! Good luck and keep us posted. ;)

Latharia said...

AWESOME! Best of luck to you! And ... have fun!!!!