Tuesday, September 2, 2008

#81 Design a Pamphlet

When I made this list of 101 goals I knew I wanted to focus a lot on my photography, which is now a full fledged business! ow did that happen. When I included "design a pamphlet" as one of my goals, I had Christmas card type things in mind, but as I am working on building my business, I realized all the print media I would need, from business cards to pricing sheets to fliers to postcards. And I needed a way to do all this without spending a ton of money- small business owners should understand what I mean. And if you know me at all, I only want the best, the most unique and the most classy items out there, which usually means lots of $$$$$$.

Well, in my quest for differentiation, I found 4colorprint.com. Their products are unique and affordable. Just wait till you see my new business cards...they are so me! So go over and check them out for all your printing needs!

4 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

#24. Try a vanilla Chai! YUMMO!

michelle ford said...

ok so here's my current challenge. i want to create a biz card that stands out, is uber kool and isn't a bank breaker. any thoughts? i think finding the printer is the biggest problem.

Unknown said...

4 color printing is most reputable name in the industry of printing but i suggest you should go for www.alltimeprint.com,just try it...

Anonymous said...

If your looking for unique business cards check out oubly .