Thursday, January 1, 2009

Slacker...

I know, I have not updated this blog in a long time! I have actually stop working on my goals and made a list of solely photography related goals for my business.

Since it's the new year, I should write a whole new list, but I'm feeling lazy. SO I will just update this and plod along :)

#24 - Found a drink I like at Starbucks the Signature Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate - it tastes like a turtle. AWESOME!

#31 - Educated someone about endometriosis...by making a blog post about it...that counts right?

#54 - Hosted a girl's night - see pics on my blog: www.hanssietrainorphotography.com

#82 - expanded blog readership. I average about 65 hits a day. That's more than before!

3 comments:

Latharia said...

Did you start Project 365? I'm a 101 in 1001 blogger ... and a Project 365'er. :D

kimz said...

mmmm gonna have to try that turtle thingy

plastic business cards said...

Nice post and great work.